- UofT Starter Kit 1,487 views
- Advice from a few UofT Professors for First Year Students 1,141 views
- How To Survive Your First Winter in Toronto 896 views
- When will I hear back about whether I got into the program(s) I applied to? 871 views
- Airport Transportation: Toronto Pearson International Airport ➔ UTSG 651 views
- So explain this breadth requirement to me 528 views
With hundreds of courses to choose from , picking courses can be a daunting task. We interviewed several upper year students from a range of programs to talk about how they selected their first-year courses."
The Breadth Requirement is a degree requirement that ensures that, by the time you graduate, you have some understanding of the arts, global cultures, and processes of the social and natural world."
The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is a mandatory health insurance plan for all international students enrolled in an Ontario university. The plan is intended to ensure that you have basic health care coverage while studying in the province.