Information for International students

filing taxes image

Can I get help with filing my taxes on campus?

Yes, there are many resources available! On-Campus: The University of Toronto Student’s Union (UTSU) runs free tax clinics in March...

job at university image

Where can I find work that will fit around a full-time student schedule?

If you’re looking for work that’s convenient for a student schedule, it doesn’t get much better than work-study. Work-study opportunities...

work permit image

Do I need a work permit to get a job while studying at UofT?

You do not need a separate work permit if you are a full-time student at the University of Toronto, with...

How To Survive Your First Winter in Toronto

You've finally arrived in Toronto. It's September, and you think, "wow, the weather here is great! It can't possibly get...


Getting To Know The Streets of Toronto and the TTC

A Quick Guide to Toronto and the TTC   The streets listed are some major streets that you'll be frequenting...

housing in toronto

How to find housing in Toronto?

There are two options for housing while you are a student at the University of Toronto: college residences or off-campus...


Intensive Academic English trainning

This is a *FREE* course, open to undergraduates in years 1-4 in the Faculty of Arts & Science at the...


Airport Transportation: Toronto Pearson International Airport ➔ UTSG

 You've been accepted to U of T! Great! Now how are you going to get here? We have listed 3...

UHIP image

How to enrol in the University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP)?

  The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is a mandatory health insurance plan for all international students enrolled in an...


Places to Visit in Toronto: The Classics

 Share this article to your friends!